– These Terms and Conditions constitute a legal and binding Agreement that govern your use of the services offered by Simply Europe srl through its website www.socook.it.
– Access to the services is provided pursuant to the Terms and Conditions accessible on our website. The use of our services is allowed to users only after:
– acknowledgment and acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
– This Agreement may be updated at any time. It is your responsibility to review the most recent version of this Agreement when purchasing classes, courses or services and to remain informed of any changes. If a provision contained in this Agreement should be invalid, null or inapplicable, this won’t affect the validity and/or the effectiveness of the remaining contractual provisions.
– In accordance with the REG. UE 679/16, the user who chooses to use our website, agrees to the collection and use of Personal Data provided. The Personal Data provided are necessary to supply the services and all the activities related to the execution of the contract, as well as to comply with the applicable laws. Failure to provide them, even partially or incorrectly, could make it impossible to fulfil the contractual obligations and the law. Failure to give consent for these specific purposes has the sole consequence of not being able to carry out the activities of commercial communication, sending newsletters or profiling. The data provided for the above purposes will be stored for the period necessary for each purpose and, in any case, until the consent of the interested party is revoked. The legal basis for the purposes referred above is the prior express consent of the interested party. These communications may be made by sending e-mails, by telephone, or by sending advertising material, by message or even through social networks. The user has a continuous and permanent right of access to the personal data and the right, at any time, to request rectification, integration or erasure, and the right to restrict or block processing the personal data provided.
– The user may, at any time, revoke it in whole and/or in part without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation. The procedures for revoking the consent are very simple and intuitive, just contact the Data Controller, Simply Europe srl, located in Rome, Via Appia Antica 168, using the e-mail address: email@example.com.
– In accordance with the REG. UE 679/16, the user agrees to receive advertising material relating to the activities of commercial communication, sending newsletters or profiling.
Simply Europe srl organizes on its premises online, on-site and recorded video cooking classes and courses and offers food-related services.
Classes in Italian:
- Online classes
- On-site private classes
- Recorded video courses
Classes in English:
- Online classes
- On-site classes
- Recorded video courses
Online classes are held live via Zoom. After booking is confirmed, the participant will receive: a confirmation e-mail with a link to join the video call, technical details to access the webinar, step-by-step instructions and a list of ingredients and utensils needed to cook together, if applicable.
Online classes have a minimum number of participants (the number is at the discretion of Simply Europe srl).
Participants will comply with all general rules of good behaviour during online classes. Failure to respect rules of good behaviour will result in exclusion from the live session.
Time is set in ROME TIME ZONE, both for italian participants and foreign participants. Participants are kindly required to convert the class time zone into their local time.
Participants are kindly required to access the class on time.
On-site classes have a minimum number of participants (the number is at the discretion of Simply Europe srl).
Apron with the school logo, recipe book and ingredients are included in the class fee.
The school cannot prevent the risk of cross-contamination of allergens, as listed in ALLEGATO II REG UE 1169/11. Participants absolve Simply Europe srl and the individual staff from any liability for problems or issues arising from food allergies or intolerances.
Participants will comply with all general rules of good behaviour during class/service amongst themselves, versus third parties and in respect to the use of facilities made available by Simply Europe srl, exempting Simply Europe srl from liability for any damage caused to their person, their belongings or to other people and their belongings.
Participants are responsible for all of their personal belongings at all times in all locations the course or service is held.
Participants are kindly required to be on time.
Recorded video classes and courses
Pre-recorded classes and courses can be downloaded and autonomously viewed once payment is made.
Gift cards for one or more cooking classes/courses and/or video courses can be bought online. Gift cards are valid for 6 months from the date purchased. Once the card’s expiry date has passed, no reimbursement will be granted to the user. Cards for on-site and online classes/courses can be transferred to another participant before the expiry date, but there must be written communication for the transfer to be processed. In the case Simply Europe srl has to cancel a class or a course due to not reaching the minimum number within 12 hours prior to the class/course, the card will be transferred onto another class/course.
Simply Europe srl hosts food-related private events, team building, product, photo and film shootings and hires its premises, machinery and equipment for this purpose. The rental fees shall be made according to the specific user’s requests and needs. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Class booking and purchase
By placing an order the user claims to have read all the information relating to the class/course/service provided on the website.
In accordance with art. 1326 c.c., the contract is valid and enforceable once Simply Europe srl gets notice of the user’s enrolment booking to the class/course/service.
Enrolment booking for the on-site and online class/course/service can be made with:
1) credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
2) prepaid card
3) the user’s own Paypal and Pyoneer profile.
Once the minimum number of participants is registered, class/course/service will be active and the user will receive a link to access the online class. In the case Simply Europe srl has to cancel a class due to not reaching the minimum number within 12 hours prior to the class/course/service, the user will receive full refund (not applicable for vouchers).
By placing an order the user claims to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and accepts the pricing and terms of payments.
Information provided will be used by Simply Europe srl only for purchase and reimbursement related purposes, or when disclosure is necessary to prevent crime or fraud.
By purchasing e-learning products, the user gives express consent to the use of digital materials and this acceptance will not entitle the user to claim a refund.
3. Programme changes and cancellation policy
Simply Europe srl reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class or a course or service in the case the instructor becomes unexpectedly unavailable or for any other unforeseeable circumstances offering, when possible, notice to the participants in due time.
In the case Simply Europe srl offers a new date for a pre-booked class/course/service and the new date is incompatible with the Participant’s agenda, full refund will be issued.
Cancellations made 72 hours prior to the start of the course/class/service are not entitled to any refund. Replacement of participants is possible in the 72-hour time lapse. In this case there must be written communication for the transfer to be processed. Failure to attend an on-site and online class/course/event or to access the class on time will be regarded as cancellation.
- Court of jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Italian Law and Jurisdiction, under which the present General Terms and Conditions must also be interpreted, in particular compliance with the requirements set by the Decreto Legislativo 6 settembre 2005 n. 206 (Codice del Consumo) and the Decreto Legislativo 9 aprile 2003 n. 70.
Any dispute that may derive out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and our services shall be settled by the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Rome.